Customer Support Associate
About the Job
Develop a deep knowledge of Client Product to remove technical barriers for their customers and help them navigate a variety of tools within the product.
Work with internal and external Customers to quickly and effectively resolve issues and service requests through a variety of communication channels.
Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each Customers unique needs.
Show composure, resilience, and flexibility.
Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team, showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues.
Reliably work a scheduled shift which could include weekends and holidays.
– 1-2 Years of experience with supporting internal and external customers in a SaaS environment.
– Comfortable with technology, including proficiency with Excel and basic knowledge of HTML.
– Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct manner.
– Experience with troubleshooting and diving into complex issues.
– Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
– Drive to solve complex and unique problems.
– Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
– You can take ownership of challenging scenarios and bring them to a successful resolution.
Nice to have
– Strong interest in SEO and digital marketing.
– Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and tools (e.g., SEO, Google Analytics).
– Basic knowledge of APIs, scripting tools or SQL.
– Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, or similar case management systems.
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to business or technology.